Single Cell Omics Solutions for Tumor Infiltrated Immune Cells
Each Cell Makes a Difference
- Single Cell Omics Solutions
- Single Cell Omics Solutions for Immunity and Microbiome
- Single Cell Omics Solutions for Tumor Infiltrated Immune Cells
Tumors are not merely masses of malignant cells, but complex ecosystems composed of different types of cells. Among these cells, tumor infiltrated immune cells play a central role in tumor control and response to therapy. Characterization of every tumor infiltrated immune cell at single-cell level in pre- and on-treatment tumor samples holds promise to identify novel biomarkers for the monitoring and prediction of response. With unrivaled expertise in single-cell analysis, SingleX offers superior quality single-cell omics solutions for tumor infiltrated immune cells.
Single Cell DNA-seq for Tumor Infiltrated Immune Cells
SingleX is fully competent and dedicated to serving as your one-stop-shop for DNA sequencing of tumor infiltrated immune cells at the single cell level, from sample process, isolation of single cell, DNA extraction, library construction, pair-end sequencing and comprehensive bioinformatics analysis.
Our single cell DNA-seq technologies include:
- Single cell whole genome sequencing (scWGS)
- Single cell whole exome sequencing (scWES)
- Single cell targeted sequencing
Single Cell RNA-seq (scRNA-seq) for Tumor Infiltrated Immune Cells
RNA-seq has become widely used for transcriptome analysis, which can be used to extend our knowledge of alternative splicing events, novel genes and transcripts, and fusion transcripts. In contrast to bulk RNA-seq, scRNA-seq provides quantitative measurements of the expression of every gene in a single cell. With years of research and development experience in the field of oncology, scientists of SingleX have accumulated extensive experiences in processing and analyzing of tumor infiltrated immune cells sequencing data at the single-cell level, including investigating all RNAs (known and unknown) and detecting rare transcripts.
Single Cell Methylation Sequencing for Tumor Infiltrated Immune Cells
Epigenetic modifications play a key role in cell development and tumorigenesis. Among all known epigenetic modifications, DNA methylation is one of the most studied epigenetic markers. Methylation sequencing is a newer technology that is usually based on bisulfite conversion to differentiate methylated vs unmethylated cytosines. SingleX has long-term devoted to single cell methylation sequencing for tumor infiltrated immune cells, allowing for fast and single-base resolution scans. Our standard bioinformatics analysis includes sequencing data QC, alignment, and DNA methylation localization and quantification.
Single Cell Proteomics for Tumor Infiltrated Immune Cells
The single-cell proteomes enable the de novo reconstruction of a developmental trajectory using protein expression levels. As one of the well-recognized experts, SingleX is professional in single cell proteomics for tumor infiltrated immune cells. Several efficient technologies are widely used in single cell proteomics for tumor infiltrated immune cells, including:
Our single cell DNA-seq technologies include:
- Affinity-based approaches
- Mass spectrometry (MS) based techniques
- Enzymatic activity assays
- Live-cell imaging systems
Single-cell immune profiling is an extension of advances in proteomics and genomics. SingleX is professional in single cell immune profiling. Our scientists are proficient in performing the entire process from sample process, single cell isolation, library preparation, deep sequencing to bioinformatics analysis, revealing T cell or B cell diversity and V(D)J rearrangement. We provide the analysis of gene expression, cell surface protein abundance, antigen specificity, as well as the most comprehensive sequence data of the whole covered CDR3 regions all within a single cell sample.
Our Single Cell Omics Solutions for Various Tumor Infiltrated Immune Cells
SingleX offers the most comprehensive single cell omics solutions for various tumor infiltrated immune cells types, including T cells, B cells, dendritic cells (DCs), natural killer cells (NKs), natural killer T cells (NKTs), macrophages, myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSCs), mast cells, neutrophils, etc.
Fig.1 Molecular pathways of tumor progression driven by infiltrated immune cells. (Valdes-Mora, 2018)
Our Single Cell Omics Solutions for
Dendritic Cells (DCs)
Natural Killer Cells (NKs)
Natural Killer T Cells (NKTs)
Myeloid-derived Suppressor Cells (MDSCs)
- Single-cell transcriptome sequencing and analysis of T lymphocyte provides new clinical markers for immunotherapy of cancer. Scientists are paying more and more attention to single-cell omics study to date on tumor-associated T cells. As a long-term expert in the field of immunology, SingleX is pleased to share our cutting-edge technology and extensive experience in single cell omics analysis for T cells. Read More
- Using single-cell genomics to sequence B cells and their transcriptomes in a single lymphocyte can help scientists understand how the immune system responds to diseases, such as cancer and autoimmune reactions. In terms of the extensive experience in immunology research, SingleX is proud to offer our clients a series of single cell omics analysis services for B cells with the best quality. Read More
- DCs are professional antigen-presenting cells and are essential regulators of adaptive immune responses. They are derived from bone marrow and exist in both lymphoid and nonlymphoid tissues. Although DCs are small in number, their subsets are heterogeneous and have diverse functions. The single cell omics analysis for DCs provides an opportunity to scrutinize dendritic cell types. SingleX has perfected our technical pipelines in single cell omics analysis for DCs, which allows efficient identification of subtypes and potentially novel cell types of DCs. Read More
- NKs are critical to both innate and adaptive immunity and have attracted attention for their therapeutic prospects in cellular immunotherapy. SingleX is fully competent and dedicated to providing high-quality single cell omics analysis for NKs. Distinct NK populations can be identified, which will help our customers expand their understanding of the heterogeneity and development of NK cells. Read More
- NKTs have stimulatory or inhibitory effects on the immune response, which can be attributed in part to the existence of functional subsets of NKT cells. Usually, these subsets are characterized only on the basis of the differential expression of a few transcription factors and cell-surface molecules. Here, SingleX is proud to help our clients analyze populations of NKTs subsets at both the transcriptomic level and epigenomic level by scRNA-seq. Read More
- Macrophages are major components of the tumor ecosystem, which consists of tumor, stromal, and infiltrating immune cells. The cellular heterogeneity of tumor-associated macrophages is a critical roadblock to the development of cancer immunotherapies. SingleX is a well-recognized leader in providing high-quality single cell omics analysis service. Our scientists are specialized in revealing the heterogeneity of macrophages and identify macrophages signature at single-cell level. Read More
- MDSCs are considered to be a heterogeneous population of immature myeloid cells with immunosuppressive phenotype, which are involved in tumor escape mechanisms. SingleX provides a powerful platform for comparative analysis of development of normal and perturbed myelopoiesis at single-cell level. With the most comprehensive understanding of MDSCs, potential druggable pathways blocking generation and accumulation of MDSCs can be identified. Read More
- Mast cells, which have been implicated in the pathophysiology of many diseases, are immune cells of the myeloid lineage and are present in connective tissues throughout the body. The activation and degranulation of mast cells significantly modulates many aspects of physiological and pathological conditions. Equipped with world-leading technology platforms for single cell omics analysis, SingleX is dedicated to assisting our clients with single cell omics analysis for mast cells to meet our clients' project goals. Read More
- Neutrophils, which helps heal damaged tissues and resolve infections, make up the largest fraction of blood cells produced by the bone marrow. The full neutrophil heterogeneity and differentiation landscape has not completely characterized yet. Thanks to single cell omics analysis, we can acquire a comprehensive transcriptional landscape of neutrophil maturation, function, and fate decision. With the latest instruments and professional staffs, SingleX is dedicated to offering single cell omics analysis for neutrophils, which is greatly helpful in studying neutrophil-related disease mechanisms, biomarkers, and therapeutic targets at single-cell resolution. Read More
- Internationally recognized single-cell platforms
- Various types of tumor infiltrated immune cells are available for single cell omics analysis
- Rich experience in preparation of single cell samples
- Accurate and comprehensive single cell analysis
- Highly professional Ph.D. level scientists
With enriched experience, profound expertise and state-of-the-art instruments, SingleX offers top-quality single cell omics solutions for tumor infiltrated immune cells, which includes various types of cells. Our scientists are pleased to share our cutting-edge technology in single cell omics analysis to facilitate our clients' research and project development. For more detailed information, please feel free to contact us or directly send us an inquiry.
Valdes-Mora, F.; et al. Single-cell transcriptomics in cancer immunobiology: the future of precision oncology. Front Immunol. 2018, 9:2582.